In this rewind episode, we have Necole Kane in the guest chair, creator of the successful celebrity gossip blog NecoleBitchie.com, founder of the women’s empowerment and lifestyle platform xoNecole, and founder of My Happy Flo, her newest venture which aims to empower black women to become the CEO of their menstrual health.
In this episode, Necole shares:
- How to know when it’s time to pivot and how to take that leap even when the lifestyle you currently have may make it difficult to walk away.
- The low points she faced when transitioning from NecoleBitchie.com to XoNecole and how she overcame them.
- How to successfully build a media company, gain an audience that will engage with your content & how to make sales and build brand partnerships.
- How she transitioned to a completely different market and started her 3rd brand, My Happy Flo and what role she maintains with XoNecole.
- How My Happy Flo uses plant-based ingredients along with essential vitamins to support hormonal balance, and healthier pain-free periods.
- Things to consider when starting a business with a partner
Find out the big secret on how Necole is so fearless when it comes to pivoting, how she is able to reinvent herself so easily and how you can apply it for yourself.
Check out this episode and others on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and watch on YouTube
This episode is brought to you by:
As a Side Hustle Pro listener, you’ll get three months free when you roll your first payroll. Sign up, and give it a try at gusto.com/shp.
Links mentioned in this episode
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: http://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Guest Social Media Info
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro