This week in the guest chair we have Desiree Verdejo, founder of Hyper Skin. As a Black woman with acne-prone skin that’s subject to dark spots and hyperpigmentation, Desiree never saw people who looked like her in the skincare space. That’s why she set out to create a simple, results-oriented, multicultural skincare brand that celebrates and offers products for everyone’s skin in its various stages.
In this episode we discuss:
- What moved Desiree to create Hyper Skin
- How running her beauty boutique led her to realize what concerns her customers had with their skin, therefore creating Hyper Skin
- How she was able to partner with Sephora to get Hyper Skin in stores
- What was her marketing process when she launched her product & the strategy behind focusing on only one product
- The supply chain issues that come with being self funded and having a partnership like Sephora + much more..
Check out this episode and others on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Soundcloud, and YouTube
This episode is brought to you by
Get 20% off of your purchase at FahertyBrand.com/HustlePro by using code HustlePro at checkout!
Get 15% off of your first purchase order when you visit thrivecausemetics.com/hustlepro.
Links mentioned in this episode
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: http://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Guest Social Media Info
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro