I’m answering your questions on all things side hustle. On this episode I get into:
- What tips and tricks do you have for managing your spare time after the day job is over and hubby is fed?
- How and when did you decide to convert your personal social media pages into public brand/company profiles? Do you have a finsta for your friends and family?
- I’d love to know how you deal with family and friends who want your service for free!
- What tips do you have for those who feel they have plateaued in growing their IG with engaged shoppers?
- What are your tips for finding networking events?
- What’s your favorite piece of advice you’ve ever gotten about being a black female entrepreneur?
- How much money did you invest into your side hustle before it was profitable?
- What do you look for when searching for people to interview? I swear you have the most interesting people on!
- What is your long term goal as it relates to turning the wonderful work you’ve done with the podcast? What will that look like for you? What do you want to do?
Listen on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher and Google Play
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Side Hustle Pro is almost 4900 members strong and the group is growing by hundreds each week. If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: http://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Social Media Info
Connect on Instagram:
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro